Monday, 13 June 2011

Graduate Fashion Week

This is my work on display at Graduate Fashion Week. At GFW I had interest from Project Manager at LCF Sunstainability Centre a lady called Cara. She has asked me to submit my work to a Sustainability fashion award which is being judged in July. The winner will receive £1000 plus a chance to showcase their work at a Gallery in London. She has also said my work would be perfect to continue with a MA in Fashion and the environment. This is something I am definitely considering next year, Cara also said there are scholarship places for the course in which my work has a very strong chance if being put forward for it.
I also had the chance to look at the George at Asda stand where they were recruiting. I spoke to a lady about a Trend Assistant role, she took my details and said she will be in touch within the next month.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers